Cancellation Policy for the B & B; Making a reservation at a bed and breakfast is not the same as making a hotel reservation. Due to our small size, cancellations affect us significantly. A last-minute cancellation gives us little chance of re-booking a room. For this reason, we uphold a strict cancellation policy:
- Guests are responsible for payment for all reserved nights regardless of their actual arrival or departure date. No-shows are also responsible for full payment of their entire reservation.
- Cancellation of (including changes to) a confirmed reservation must be made 14 or more days prior to your scheduled arrival to receive a refund. All cancellations are subject to a $50.00 administrative processing.
- Cancellation of (including changes to) a confirmed reservation made 13 days or less prior to your scheduled arrival will only receive a refund if we can re-book the room to other guests, minus a $50.00 administrative processing. There are no exceptions to this policy including sickness, family emergencies, or weather-related issues. Naturally, we will make every effort to re-rent the room and return your deposit.
30 Days’ Notice of Cancellation is Required for These Circumstances:
- A group booking of three or more rooms.
- Weddings and/or Whole House Events – There are No Cancellations of either Venue or Rooms. We strongly advise the purchase of Event Insurance for your protection. This includes party booking and guests booking.
Payment for rooms during these events are due in full 30 days prior to event dates.
For the Safety and quiet enjoyment of all guests, we no longer accept pets. Our 3 Fat Labs Belle, Kacie, Vance and Kiki the cat is here for you to love on while missing your pet(s) at home.
- All guest rooms are on the second floor and the lower level walk-out and are not handicap accessible.
- All guest room rates are based on single / double occupancy of two (2) guests per room. However, the Gavin room and the Tinkerbelle room can sleep up to four (4) guests. Price is based on single / double occupancy. Additional guests are $25.00 per person per night.
- Well-behaved children over twelve (12) are welcome. A parent or other legally responsible person must accompany guest’s younger than eighteen (18) during the entire length of stay. Exceptions may be made if your party is renting all three rooms on the upper floor and/or all 3 rooms on the lower floor.
- We have 3 dogs and one cat on the premises in the inn keepers’ private quarters. These pets do roam the first floor freely.
- Smoking is not allowed in the house or any of the porches because of government and insurance regulations. You may smoke on the driveway, or in the yard or parking area. Pick up your own butts please.
- Fees for extra cleaning or repairs due to smoking in the building will be charged to your account.
- No candles or other open flames are allowed in guest rooms due to fire and insurance regulations.
- Guests can be asked to leave for any reason that is disruptive to the operation of the inn.
- Our rooms can be reserved by clicking on the “Accommodations” tab then click on “Check Availability” or visiting the “Make Reservations” tab.
- Call (765) 653-0308 for multiple room reservations or personal assistance.
- Rates do not include applicable taxes. Rates are based on single / double occupancy. There will be an additional charge for extra person(s) of any age. Rates are subject to change.
- We accept cash, business checks, MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover. Sorry no personal checks are accepted. A credit card convenience surcharge fee may apply.
- Check-in time is 3:00 to 6:00 p.m. Special arrangements may be made if you plan to arrive earlier than 3:00 p.m. or later than 6:00 p.m. Please call if you are running late.
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. with no exceptions. We have only a short time frame to clean our rooms before another guest arrives.
- When booking a 50% deposit is required including all applicable taxes.