barn wedding photo gallery
Frequently Asked Questions
We can host up to 350 guests in the venue.
Yes, we offer payment plans and accept checks or credit card payments with a 4% processing fee. We also except PayPal and Venmo.
- Give you a tour of the space
- Book your date
- Answer questions/explain rules of the space such as “no candles”, or “music off by 11”
- Create a floor plan
- Set up table and chairs (this varies greatly depending on the venue and what is included)
- Provide you a list of vendor partners the venue prefers
- Unlock the doors
- Be present during set up, ceremony and/or reception to make sure that all venue regulations are followed. Along with being an extra set of hands.
- Take care of any emergency issues with the venue such as overflowing toilets or blown fuses
- Ensure that the event ends at the time indicated on the contract
- Lock up the venue at the end of the evening
No, we recommend you have a team of 3-4 people to help get everything ready!
You are welcome to use any of the decor we have for your event, at no additional charge.
There will always be someone available from the venue as an extra set of helping hands. Your coordinator and event staff will help make sure everything runs smoothly.
We do not require you to go through preferred vendors, so you are welcome to work with whomever you wish.
Due to state regulations, we require that you go through the venue for the purchase and service of any alcohol. Our bar services are based on adult headcount over the age of 10, we have several packages to choose from along with a cash bar option.
Yes. The ceremony will take place inside the venue.
Yes. Heated and air conditioned for year-round use.